Telecommunications: Sales & management skills development
Successful companies tend to invest heavily in their people. Most companies invest to some extent in skills development. The need is to define exactly the development objectives and specifically the desired outcome and provide a cost effective solution that can address a wide variety of needs
How do we provide consistent development for all our people in a way that is measurable, meets the commercial needs and is cost effective?
- What is the standard or best practice?
- How can we measure our current position?
- What are the development needs of each role?
- To what extent can we have standard skills across the business?
- How can we implement and support these skills across the whole business?
- How do we measure success?
- Can we become self-sufficient?
- How do we maintain the momentum within the culture?