Automotive: Cross selling – range selling
Vehicle manufacturers have subsidiaries or partners selling vehicle related financial products including insurance.
Sales of consumer motor insurance were far below projections. Renewal of existing policies was far below projections.
- How well disposed is the consumer to purchase motor insurance at the time of car purchase?
- How does the consumer feel about buying insurance from the vehicle manufacturer?
- What is the consumer communication process?
- What is the sales process?
- Who is responsible for sales?
- To what extend does the dealer sales force sell insurance?
- What is the opportunity to increase policy sales?
- What is required to achieve this opportunity?