Professional Services: Customer management and development
Professional service firms tend to be expert in their area of specialisation but may not be as effective at client management and business development.
How do we cross sell our range of services into our major customers?
- How are we perceived by the client?
- What is the cross selling opportunity?
- Who is responsible for what?
- How are people measured?
- What is the incentive for business development?
- What do we need in terms of processes, systems, tools and skills?
- What does the implementation plan look like?
- How can we test the plan?
- How can we implement and sustain the plan?