Petroleum: Restructure and strategic planning
A number of very large corporations will find that from time to time there is a need to completely review and possibly restructure the organisation to reflect the changing market dynamics.
What structure should we have to achieve our commercial objectives and meet the customers’ needs and competitive threats in a changing market environment?
- Where do we currently make profit?
- What market trends do we expect?
- What are the real needs of our customers?
- How should we segment our market?
- What is the competitive threat?
- Where do we incur cost and what value does it deliver?
- What needs to we want our organisation to deliver?
- What should be the measures?
- What are the possible structure options?
- How should we rate each option?
- How should we implement the recommended structure?