Small & Medium Enterprises: Direct sales and marketing support
Most companies at some stage in the evolution need external direct sales support in the form of interim or part time additional sales effort. Some organisations will make use of third party sales teams to support market entry, product launch or simply to fill a short term sales need.
How can we turn on a sales team to address the market opportunity immediately?
- What is the market opportunity?
- What is the short term objective?
- What is the product or service positioning?
- Who is the profile customer?
- Why does the customer buy?
- What is the competitive positioning?
- What systems and tools are required?
- How many sales people are required?
- What is the sales process?
- What are the measures of success?
- How do we engage with the interim sales team?