Sales Force Activity and Productivity
Winning new customers, retaining customers and selling more to existing customers are all fundamental tasks for the sales force.
The work here looks at sales force structure, activity and productivity as well as processes, tools and skills.
Much of the work in this area will be driven using specific sales objectives as measures.
- How do we gain more customers?
- How do we sell more to our existing customers?
- What sales operation do we need?
- How many sales people do we need?
- What should our sales people be doing?
- How can we make our sales operation more effective?
Sales force best practice and productivity
Bonus and incentives