Financial services: Sales operation re-structuring
Companies that have been through periods of change or that are operating in changing markets often find that the sales and marketing structure that has served them well is no longer applicable.
How to re-structure the sales and marketing function to meet the needs of the market and achieve the commercial goals of the business.
- Who are the customers?
- How do the customers take decisions?
- How should we segment the market?
- What do the customers in each segment need?
- How should we best influence the decision making process?
- What are out commercial objectives?
- What is the impact of our marketing?
- What is the impact of the sales force?
- What should the structure be to meet the customer and commercial needs?
- What environment needs to be in place?
- How to we manage the transition?