Industrial product: Profit and margin growth
Eroding or static profit (EBITDA) is an issue for many corporations, especially those in sectors where product and service differentiation is more difficult and volume and price become the prime drivers.
How to increase EBITDA by x% without losing share.
- What is the current customer profitability?
- Where is cost incurred?
- What value does the incurrence of cost bring the customer?
- What opportunities are there for reducing cost?
- What is the overall market opportunity?
- How does this segment in profit terms?
- What is the total margin increase opportunity?
- What must be in place to make this happen?
- What is the total cost reduction opportunity?
- How can the transition be made?
- What measures should be in place?