Pharmaceutical and medical: Sales force best practice
In a typical sales team it is usual to find that a minority tend to produce the best results continually. By identifying the ‘best practice’ processes, systems, tools and skills used by the best performers, a company can share best practice and increase performance across the whole team.
How do we increase sales force performance?
- Who are the consistently high performing sales people?
- What is it that these individuals are doing that causes them to outperform their colleagues?
- Can we synthesise the various approaches into one best practice model?
- To what extent can we systematise this approach?
- Can the approach be used by everyone?
- What supporting processes, systems, tools and skills are required?